كيف تكتب رسائل تجارية باللغة الإنجليزية؟ How to Write Business Letters
أسهل الإرشادات لكتابة الرسائل التجارية الإنجليزية
The easiest steps to write English business letters
يواجه الناطقون باللغة العربية سواء كمترجمين أو مستخدمين صعوبة في كتابة رسائل باللغة الإنجليزية ولا سيما في بداية حياتنا العملية.
فيما يلي الخطوات الأساسية في كتابة الرسائل التجارية والعامة ومحتوى كل خطوة بوجه عام.
|Salutation التحية||• Dear Mr. Ahmad
• Dear Ms. Amal
• Dear Sir
• Dear Madam
• Dear Sir or Madam
•To whom it may concern
|Starting بداية الرسالة||•I hope that all is well with you.
•Thank you for your email of 12 March.
• I am writing
– to inform you that…
– to confirm …
– to request …
-to apply for the position of
– To inquire about…
-to ask for further information about
• I am contacting you for the following reason…
• I recently read/heard about …..and would like to know …
• Having seen your advertisement in …, I would like to …
• I would be interested in (obtaining/receiving) …
• I received your address from —– and would like to …
|Referring to a previouscontact
الإشارة إلى تواصل سابق مع المرسل إليه
|• Thank you for your letter of March 15.
• Thank you for contacting us.
• In reply to your request, …
• Thank you for your letter regarding …
• With reference to our telephone conversation yesterday…
• Further to our meeting last week …
• It was a pleasure meeting you in London last month.
• I enjoyed having lunch with you last week in Tokyo.
• I would just like to confirm the main points we discussed on Tuesday.
|Making a request
• We would appreciate it if you would …
• I would be grateful if you could …
|• Would you like us to …?
• We would be happy to …
• We are quite willing to …
• Our company would be pleased to …
• Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
|Giving good news
عرض أخبار سارة
|• We are pleased to announce that …
• I am delighted to inform you that ..
• You will be pleased to learn that …
|Giving bad news
عرض أخبار سيئة
|• We regret to inform you that …
• I’m afraid it would not be possible to …
• Unfortunately, we cannot / we are unable to …
• After careful consideration, we have decided (not) to…
|Complaining الشكوى||• I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with…
• I am writing to complain about …
• Please note that the goods we ordered on ( date ) have not yet arrived.
• We regret to inform you that our order n° —– is now considerably overdue.
• I would like to query the transport charges which seem unusually high.
•I am writing
-to express my dissatisfaction with..
-to complain about..
|§ We are sorry for the delay in replying to …
§ I regret any inconvenience caused (by) …
§ I would like to apologize for the (delay, inconvenience)…
§ Once again, please accept my apologies for …
|§ Thank you for your quotation of …
§ We are pleased to place an order with your company for..
§ We would like to cancel our order n° …..
§ Please confirm receipt of our order.
§ I am pleased to acknowledge receipt of your order n° …..
§ Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.
§ It will take about (two/three) weeks to process your order.
§ We can guarantee you delivery before …(date)
§ Unfortunately, these articles are no longer available
|§ Please send us your price list.
§ You will find enclosed our most recent catalog and price list.
§ Please note that our prices are subject to change
§ We have pleasure in enclosing a detailed quotation.
§ We can make you a firm offer of …
Referring to payment
الإشارة إلى سداد أموال
|§ Our terms of payment are as follows …
§ Our records show that we have not yet received
§ According to our records …
§ Please send payment as soon as possible.
§ You will receive a credit note for the sum of …
تنبيه إلى إرفاق ملحقات مع الرسائل
|§ I am enclosing …
§ Please find enclosed …
§ You will find enclosed …
§ Kindly find attached..
§ Please find attached the file you requested.
§ I am attaching my CV for your consideration.
§ I am sending you the brochure as an attachment.
§ Please see the statement attached.
§ I am afraid I cannot open the file you have sent me.
§ Could you send it again in .. formant?
ملاحظات في خاتمة الرسالة
|§ If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.
§ If I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to
§ If you require more information …
§ For further details …
§ Thank you for taking this into consideration.
§ Thank you for your help.
§ We hope you are happy with this arrangement.
§ We hope you can settle this matter to our satisfaction.
Referring to future business
الإشارة إلى رسائل سترسل لاحقًا
|§ We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.
§ We would be (very) pleased to do business with your company.
§ I would be happy to have an opportunity to work with your firm.
Referring to future contact
الإشارة إلى الرغبة فيتواصل لاحق
|· I look forward to seeing you next week.
· Looking forward to hearing from you, …
· Looking forward to receiving your comments,
· I look forward to meeting you on the (date).
· I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.
· I would be grateful for your prompt reply.
· An early reply would be appreciated.
· I will notify you of further updates.
· I’ll let you know if anything changes (more colloquial, and common in casual situations.
· If it is convenient for you, we could meet tomorrow at 2 p.m.
Ending business letters